The Great blue slot- how to play in details
December 7, 2016
No one can deny that SCR888 Great Blue Slot is one of the most popular slot games from Playtech. You will require a little patience to get a big winning, but the experience of chasing white pearly scatters will also make you entertain if you get the bankroll to play it. Great blue slot does not have the highest return rate or the most creative theme, the Great Blue Slot game still plays beautifully and offers you enough thrills to make you wait for the big winning.
How to play Great blue slot in details:
- Click on the “Click to Change” button which is located in the lower side of the screen on the left to choose coin value.
- Click “Bet per Line” to choose line bets. With each click, a coin will be added to the line bet. When reaching the maximal amount (10 coins of the chosen coin value), click the button again to reset the line bet to 1 coin.
- Click “Lines” to choose paylines. Each of clicks actuates a payline. When all of paylines are actuated, click the button again to reset it to 1 active payline. Besides, paylines can also be actuated by utilizing the numbered buttons on the other side of the reels. Choosing a high payline has all of the lower ones too. For instance, choosing payline 5 also actuates paylines 1 through 4. Addition to this, “Click Max” actuates all of the paylines with the maximal bet per spins and line.
- Total bet per round is estimated as following: total bet= active paylines x line bets.
- Clicking on “Spin” will spin the reels with the present option of line bets and lines.
- Reels can be spun by utilizing the “Auto Start” function. Click + or – to choose the successive number of spins to be allowed. The “Auto Start” button also turns into “Stop” in the Auto Start mode. The Auto Start mode finishes when the reels are spun the number of times which are chosen by the player, or when “Stop” is clicked.
- Winnings are accounted depending on the paytable. Line win = line bet x correspondent multiplier. Scatter win = total bet x correspondent multiplier. The paytable will be able to be accessed through the Info page. Click on “Info” to open the reference screen that describes other components of Great blue slot.
- On a selected payline, just the highest payline combination is paid out while at the same time, winnings on other paylines will be added up together.
- With a winning spin, the Win field shows the collected winnings. The win ticker may be delayed by clicking on anywhere on your screen.
- The total win and payline wins are also showed on the black strip which is located at the game window’s bottom.
- The “Bonus” describes the needed combination of symbols to access the bonus round and also describes rules of this round.
- Click “Show Paylines” to open a screen describing all of the possible payline combinations. Click” Hide Paylines” to close this screen and go back to the Paytable page.
- If you want to exit the Info page and go back to the main game, click “Back”.